These are very major, and outstanding assignments with one of the nations leading Engineering Companies. This Engineer will lead business development activities in assigned areas by initiating, building, and maintaining client relationships and winning new projects. Work in close coordination with Directors and Deputy Directors of Regional Client Services and Client Service Managers in developing strategies to capture new work or expand the scope of services on existing project, in support of new business goals for our Water and their Region. Serve as the principal in charge (PIC) for assigned projects throughout their region and perhaps throughout our Water. In that capacity, Monitor the progress of all assigned projects through periodic reviews of budget, scope, schedule, and financial performance and work with PM\'s to take corrective action whenever needed. Work closely with Project and Engineering Managers to deliver projects that meet the client\'s expectations.
● Client and Project Management
● Supervision of design teams consisting of surveyors, designers, & drafters
● BS in Civil Engineering required.
● A Masters degree is preferred
● PE required.
● Must be authorized to work in the United Sates. This is an excellent nationally recognized company to work for ● Client and Project Management