Computer Engineering, IT, Windows 2000/2003, Solaris, Linux, AIX, IRIX, HP-UX, NetWare
An Electronics company that manufactures and markets RAID adapters has an immediate opening available for a Test Engineer to work as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Test Engineer:
- Assists in the development of tests on RAID fiber channel, SATA and SAS storage systems.
- Creates test plans/scenarios.
- Generates, executes and diagnoses cases and document defects.
- Works with Senior-level Engineers to generate test reports and any other reports that are required.
About Our Client:
This is a Milpitas, CA-based Electronics company that designs, manufactures and markets Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs), host bus adapters, RAID adapters, storage systems, and computer networking products. Additionally, the Company designs, produces and sells advanced custom semiconductors.
This is an estimated 8-month contract position, through Volt Technical Resources - a division of a Fortune 1000 publicly traded Staffing Industry Leader, based in Atlanta, GA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top rated IT companies in the Southeast.
Required Skills for this Test Engineer position include the following:
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in Computer Engineering or IT fields
- Operating Systems experience in any of the following:
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics and/or Physics required
Please email your resume, with the complete job title in the subject line, to: email@example.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.