We are seeking an Mechanical Engineer to work for one of the nation’s largest and most diverse engineering and construction firms on the most complex engineering, construction and environmental challenges throughout the world.
This is an exceptional career opportunity for the right person – an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a proven track record managing design, design/build and planning of vertical construction projects to join a major firm with a well-earned national and international reputation for successfully delivering the highest quality results to their clients around the globe.
Responsibilities Will Include:
● Control delivery of design/engineering services from proposal stage to project completion
● Provide overall direction to project team and subcontractors related to engineering
● Ensure compliance with all engineering and design procedures
● Develop/implement changes to SOP\'s for engineering / design
● Prepare RFQs for design associated construction and recommend service provider
● Participate in selection of A/E firms on projects in field of specialty
● Assist in developing proposals, estimates, presentations and other documents
● Develop technical documents, plans, specifications, bases of design, design analyses, material schedules, shop drawings and other submittals, and other professional services and decisions
● Have 8-10 years project management experience; design/build / vertical construction
● Familiarity with IBC and other construction codes/standards
● Proficient: MS Office and Project; other engineering software
● Available to travel domestically/internationally
● U.S. DoD, DoS and/or other U.S. Govt experience a plus
● Broad national experience desired; international experience a plus
● Parametric cost estimating experience desired
● Familiarity with ADA, AT/FP, BIM, DBIA, LEED and VE desired
● DoD security clearance a plus
● BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering; MS preferred.
● Professional registration As Mechancial Engineer
Must have previous militiary construction experience and have the abilities to travel when necessary throughout the nation. Position can be based in either Texas or Virginia. Military personnel making the transition to civilian employment encouraged to apply.
For further consideration please contact us at:
Attn: Michael DeSafey
2008 Opportunity Dr, Ste 150
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: 916-782-6900 x202