The Global Manager of Materials Scheduling will be responsible for establishing plant scheduling and materials management (raw/pack inventory management, procurement transactions, and obsolescence prevention) processes/tools for all DC plants.
● Lead the scheduling process for all products produced at our client’s plant;
● Lead the materials management process for all products produced at our client’s plant;
● Integrate with global SCM team in global S&OP process;
● Represent the scheduling/materials management team on key plant cost savings projects;
● Manage the preparation and implementation of admin budgets;
● Actively participate on Mishawaka plant leadership team and global SCM leadership team;
● Ability to work within matrix environment
● Supervise the analysis of inventory requirements and expectations, thus supporting worldwide sales and marketing needs. Supervise the analysis of inventory requirements, establishment of buy quantities, management of change control information, and implementation of materials plans to support production schedules and requirements. Monitor plant resources (line capacities labor staffing) and schedule/recommend appropriate changes to ensure meeting forecasted needs. Supervise finite scheduling of product manufacturing to ensure effective use of resources while attaining services and inventory goals.
BEST INDUSTRY – Manufacturing, Medical Device
BEST DEPARTMENT – Engineering
Bachelors Degree in business or technical field is required.
8-10 years in plant scheduling and/or supply chain planning, including experience in a high volume/high density manufacturing industry
Good grasp of best practices in plant scheduling and inventory management is essential in this role.
Strong functional knowledgebase and extensive understanding of SAP APO transactional system and SCM decision support systems is required.
Excellent interpersonal relations skills that promote collaboration and transparency across the organization
Strong analytical skills are essential in this role.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to simplify and communicate complex issues to the organization are required.
Leadership skills to ensure alignment with business goals and drive success are essential in this role.