Client Company is an employee-owned engineering and project delivery company with Scientists, Engineers, Construction, and Operation Personnel located in offices across the U.S. They are a leader in providing total water and environmental solutions, as well as capital and facilities solutions. Industries serviced include Industrial/Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology and Federal/State/Municipal.
An immediate highly visible opportunity exists for a Senior Remedial Design Engineer in their Philadelphia, PA office.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing environmental design/build remedial programs focused in PA and NJ.
- Position will be responsible for executing multiple, complex and challenging projects in a team oriented work environment with either internal self-perform or construction management project teams.
- Position will involve client/construction team interface, proposal development, and ability to work as a member of an experienced project team. Projects will include RCRA, CERCLA, Brownsfields and state-led programs.
Position requirements include:
- BS/MS in Civil/Environmental Engineering discipline with 10+ year’s experience.
- PE License required.
- Must be experienced in Remediation Technology, Remedial Design, Environmental Remediation and specifications, estimating support, contracting techniques and construction aspects of environmental remediation.
- Experience in design/build/operate of both traditional and innovative remedial technologies desired.
- Prior experience mentoring staff in addition to Operational/Management experience required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills a must, as is the desire to succeed in a team environment.
This position offers a very competitive salary, Bonus, Stock Ownership, Relocation and Excellent Benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward a detailed cover letter and resume which specifies the position responsibilities and requirements to:
John P. Roche
JPR Recruiting & Consulting, Inc.